7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Fat Diet
Take the stress out of meal planning with our low fat diet plan!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are so many different diet plans that you can follow, but some are just better and healthier than others. Most of them are just fads you try for a month and then you never get back to it. That's why we created a 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Fat Diet. It will get you started on a low fat diet and then you mix and match the meals from each day for the next weeks. The possibilities are endless! A low fat diet plan can help you lose weight and just make you feel better day to day. You're going to be surprised how easy it is to follow this weekly low fat diet plan!
It can difficult to stick to a diet every single day of the week, but even if you don't follow this weekly meal plan to the letter, you can use it as a framework to make your own plan. You don't have to eat all of Monday's food on Monday; you can pick and choose what you want from the meal plan and eat the low fat foods you want on whatever day you want. If you don't think you can make all of these meals every day, just substitute one meal a day with a low fat alternative. You can work up to eating an all low fat diet slowly.
For more great recipes like this, subscribe to our free email newsletter!
Let's start our first low fat diet week right. The meals we've planned for you are delicious, easy to make, and low fat, of course! From breakfast to after-dinner dessert, you're going to be glad you chose this meal plan.
Breakfast: Roasted Veggie Breakfast Bowl
Lunch: Chicken Parmesan Quinoa Bake
Snack: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie
Dinner: Slow Cooker Chicken and Spaghetti Recipe
Dessert: Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Looking for another 7 day meal plan to try? Try our
Wahoo! You made it through the first day of the low fat meal plan. Let's keep it going on Tuesday with some delicious low fat recipes that your family is going to love.
Breakfast: Healthy Oil-Free Vegan Pancakes for One
Lunch: Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup
Snack: Two-Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Bars
Dinner: The Best Slow Cooker Chili
Dessert: Fudgy Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
If you liked this meal plan, you'll love 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Calorie Diet
Can you keep up with this low fat meal plan for three days in a row? We think you can! You're not going to regret continuing the meal plan, especially when you see what's in store for you.
Breakfast: Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Lunch: Colorful Summer Chopped Salad
Snack: Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
Dinner: Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breast
Dessert: Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding
We're halfway there! We hope that you've enjoyed the last few days and that you're going to continue through the second half of the 7 day meal plan.
Breakfast: Low-Calorie Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Lunch: Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Snack: Skinny Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Dinner: One Pan Mediterranean Chicken
Dessert: Skinny No Bake Cookies
It's the weekend! It can be difficult to stick to your meal plan when the weekend rolls around because you want to go out and celebrate with your friends. Instead, invite them over and cook them a low fat dinner!
Breakfast: Skinny Kale and Butternut Squash Quiche
Lunch: Chicken Spring Rolls
Snack: Berry Good Chocolate Protein Shake
Dinner: Dump and Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
Dessert: Guiltless Banana Split in a Jar
It's the penultimate day of the low fat meal plan! You're almost done with your first week on a low fat diet and we bet that you're feeling a lot better. Making all of your food at home takes a little more effort, but it saves you money in the long run.
Breakfast: Morning Boost Protein Muffins
Lunch: Bruschetta Chicken Breasts
Snack: Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
Dinner: Skinny School Night Casserole
Dessert: Low-Fat Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
You made it until the end of the 7 day meal plan! After you're finished with today's meals, you can start over or you can mix and match the meals from this week. We hope you enjoyed our low fat meal plan and that you'll continue eating healthy.
Breakfast: Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
Lunch: Spicy Sushi Bowl
Snack: Microwave Chocolate Truffles
Dinner: Weeknight Honey BBQ Chicken Nuggets
Dessert: Apple Cinnamon Upside Down Cake
Want some more snacks? Check out our free eBook:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- 7 Day Meal Plan with all Low Carb Diet Recipes
- 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Fat Diet
- 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Calorie Diet
- 7 Day Meal Plan for a Paleo Diet
- Keto Lobster Cakes
- 20 Weight Watchers Recipes
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Portion Sizes for a Healthy Balanced Diet
- The Zone Diet
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight at the Office
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Carrot Soup With Ginger
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook