Non-traditional Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A non-traditional green bean casserole prepared with whole ingredients from scratch, quickly and easily. This recipe is a bit different from the classic green bean casserole that you might be used to. It's prepared without artificial ingredients but includes eggs and flavorful seasoning. The casserole dish is topped with cheese and baked until golden for a short time. I show you in this recipe how to retain the green color of your green beans and how to prepare them so that they are cooked through but not chewy in your cooked dish. You can make this with fresh or frozen green beans. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook