This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spicy Sushi Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This fresh, flavorful spicy sushi bowl is like a deconstructed sushi roll, complete with edamame and homemade spicy mayo. Fluffy sushi rice, topped with fresh veggies, sweet mango, creamy avocado, and a homemade spicy sesame mayo make up this easy-to prepare sushi bowl. The edamame shines like little green gems and brings the protein, while the panko crumbs give it some crunch. Get the recipe, plus some tips for how to make this already quick-and-easy dish even quicker and easier."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- The Best Fish Pie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook