That's It Fruit Snack Bars Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"That's it. fruit bars prove that it's possible to eat several pieces of fruit in under 5 minutes. These sweet bars are jam-packed with fruit! I had the red That's it. bar, which contains 1 apple and several cherries. This bar has no added sugar. I literally consumed a ton of fruit packed into a convenient snack bar. These bars are a great source of antioxidants and help me to get all my daily fruit servings in. Adults and children, alike, will love these bars. They're a healthy blend of snack bars and fruits snacks, without all the guilt."
"It's a rare occasion to come across food where the listed ingredients come to a grand total of two. With the That's It Fruit Bar, what you read is what you get: 1 apple and 3 apricots; not a bad way to fuel through the afternoon! The multi-colored bar gave me a little pause before eating, but it tastes fantastic. The bright and crisp fruit flavors are delightful. One could say it's a little too sweet, but with the apricot thrown in, I expected that sort of taste. Coming in at a whopping 100 calories, it's the perfect bar for anyone who desires a quick treat to pick up their energy. It also adheres to a variety of dietary restrictions. All in all, I highly recommend the That's It Fruit Bar."
"The fruit bars from That’s It. certainly got my curiosity piqued. I simply couldn’t believe it when the wrapper claimed that the only two ingredients were apples and pears. After tasting this product though, I have officially converted from a skeptic to a believer. The tart flavor of both the apples and pears immediately jumped out at me. Who knew a fruit bar could taste this fresh? I could eat one of these every day — plus, I wouldn’t have to feel guilty about doing it! With only 100 calories and no extra sugars or add-ons, this is the kind of food I can munch on all day long without feeling like I need to take a walk around the block afterwards. Whether you have dietary restrictions or not, this is one portable snack that’ll keep you energized all day long."
"It’s hard to believe That’s It bars are only made of fruit! The bar I tried contained the equivalent of 1 apple and 10 cherries—amazing! And, it was only 100 calories! I loved this fruity snack bar. It’s a great alternative to snack and meal bars, which are jam-packed with additives and extra sugar. This all-natural bar is satisfying and guilt-free. This is a great snack for health-conscious eaters on the run, and it’s a fruity treat to feed kids. Replace fruit snacks with this tasty bar and your children won’t be disappointed. Yum!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win an Innovee Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer!
- Enter to Win the Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Chance to Win a Beekeeper's Naturals Active Essentials Set!
- Naked Juice Review
- Chance to Win WillPower Your Day Snacks Prize!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win a Champion 2000 Electric Juicer!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- The Ultimate Beef Stir Fry In A Sticky Asian Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook