Planters Peanut Butter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I consider myself to be somewhat of a peanut butter aficionado after all my years of eating and loving it, so when I had the chance to try a new one, you can imagine I jumped at it. You might suspect that all peanut butters are created equal, but I can confidently tell you that Planters Crunchy Peanut Butter ranks high above the others. It’s made of 90% peanuts, so you really get that full-on, peanutty-roasted goodness in every bite, and the ratio of crunch to smooth in it is very high…and that’s important in a crunchy peanut butter! Who wants crunchy peanut butter without crunch? As if that weren’t good enough, I was also fortunate enough to try Planters Creamy Peanut butter, and it’s every bit as delicious as their crunchy. You get that same, robust flavor in an incredibly smooth and creamy spread that’s perfect for just eating off a spoon. Who needs bread? Frankly, the same can be said for the Planters Crunchy Peanut Butter. No surprise, since the folks at Planters are the reigning peanut experts!"
"Move over Skippy... Planter's Peanut Butter has officially become my new favorite creamy peanut butter. There's something to the taste that just really brings that peanutty flavor like no other. Planters are the experts on peanuts, so who better to be making peanut butter really? Their peanut butter is made with 90% peanuts, so it's no wonder it has that true authentic peanut taste. Plus it's just the right amount of creamy and that's perfect in my book."
"Sometimes, there is just nothing that beats the classic peanut butter of my childhood, and Planters peanut butters fit the vintage nostalgic bill. I found that it combines the classic sweetness I've remembered with the right amount of nuttiness to keep my adult taste buds interested. Of course it goes great on a PB&J sandwich, but I liked to use Planters peanut butter in my cooking. It makes a great starting point for a spicy peanut sauce, and it provides the needed protein boost for my morning oatmeal. Either way, you just can't go wrong with Planters when it comes to anything related to peanuts."
"Planters peanut butter is my new favorite. It's creamy, delicious, peanut-buttery flavor is exactly that classic flavor you look for in peanut butter. Never overly salty or oily - simply perfect."
For some ideas on how to cook with peanut butter, check out these recipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The easy dinner recipe that every home cook should have! This Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables looks impressive, tastes amazing,… Continue reading: "Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables"
- Zevia Soda Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Naked Juice Review
- Win a Chef Tony Greaseless Griller!
- Kefir Making Kit Review
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Microwave Popcorn Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook