Simply Potatoes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I was very excited to try out some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, and I must say, I was not disappointed! You'd never be able to guess that this is a frozen potato product from how hearty and fresh the hash browns were — It didn't taste thin or over processed like you might expect. It was as though Simply Potatoes took a handful of potatoes, shredded them, and then put them in a bag which was exactly what I was looking for. I used these to make a Hash Brown Casserole, and I can tell you that this product works wonderfully well in a baking situation. I'm definitely going to be purchasing this product again and can't wait to try all of their different varieties."
"More often than not I am wary of pre-packaged products that claim to be simple or all-natural, for usually these claims turn out to be baseless. Hence my trepidation initially trying Simply Potatoes hash browns. Thankfully, all of my doubts turned out to be for naught! What I found here was a product that I can totally get behind. They 100 percent lived up to its title, as all I could find here was just potatoes. The only difference between these hash browns and regular potatoes is that all of the prep work has been done for you.
I absolutely love shredded hash browns, but individually grating potatoes is a total pain. Here the prep work is done for you, meaning all you have to do is just open the bag. I tried them as is, just sauteed with a little bit of oil. They crisped up perfectly, making them great for a quick breakfast side dish. I think their convenience also makes them perfect for a multi-part dish calling for potatoes. For example, these Simply Potatoes hash browns would be great as a casserole topping. If you love potatoes but hate artificial flavors and recipes that involve a lot of prep work, then this product is made for you."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
- Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods Review
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Roman Meal Review
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Win a Kyocera Extra-Wide Peeler!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Swanson Organics Spices
- Simply Potatoes Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook