Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all tofu is created equal. Morinaga Tofu and their brand of Mori-Nu Silken Tofu has something for every tofu lover. Their line of tofu includes: soft, firm, extra firm, lite firm, organic firm, and organic nigari, a Japanese style. All of these varieties are gluten free, non-dairy, non-GMO, and they don't use preservatives, making them even better for you to eat.
I love that you don't need to store the tofu in the fridge and take up valuable space. The special packaging ensures the tofu is safe to eat. Not needed to refrigerate the tofu means you can take it to work, school, or even on a camping trip.
Each type of tofu is good for different recipes and preparations. One of my favorites was the nigari tofu. I fried the tofu in canola oil until it was golden brown, cut it up, and ate it in a stir fry with soy sauce, broccoli, onion, red and green pepper, rice, and carrots. The texture was really soft and tender. The flavor after cooking was somewhat warm and nutty; definitely not bland like what people tend to expect from tofu!
The soft tofu is great for baking vegan and vegetarian sweets. People will never believe there is tofu in your cheesecake recipe! The firm tofu varieties are great for a stir-fry, soup, or salad.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Chance to Win an EatSmart Digital Nutrition Kitchen Scale!
- Win a Yonanas Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer!
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Chance to Win a CDN Digital Glass Scale!
- Bakery on Main Granola Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook