Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all tofu is created equal. Morinaga Tofu and their brand of Mori-Nu Silken Tofu has something for every tofu lover. Their line of tofu includes: soft, firm, extra firm, lite firm, organic firm, and organic nigari, a Japanese style. All of these varieties are gluten free, non-dairy, non-GMO, and they don't use preservatives, making them even better for you to eat.
I love that you don't need to store the tofu in the fridge and take up valuable space. The special packaging ensures the tofu is safe to eat. Not needed to refrigerate the tofu means you can take it to work, school, or even on a camping trip.
Each type of tofu is good for different recipes and preparations. One of my favorites was the nigari tofu. I fried the tofu in canola oil until it was golden brown, cut it up, and ate it in a stir fry with soy sauce, broccoli, onion, red and green pepper, rice, and carrots. The texture was really soft and tender. The flavor after cooking was somewhat warm and nutty; definitely not bland like what people tend to expect from tofu!
The soft tofu is great for baking vegan and vegetarian sweets. People will never believe there is tofu in your cheesecake recipe! The firm tofu varieties are great for a stir-fry, soup, or salad.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The easy dinner recipe that every home cook should have! This Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables looks impressive, tastes amazing,… Continue reading: "Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables"
- Zevia Soda Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Naked Juice Review
- Win a Chef Tony Greaseless Griller!
- Kefir Making Kit Review
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Microwave Popcorn Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook