Flamous Falafel Chips Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’m finding myself totally addicted to these all natural Falafel Chips. Whether the original flavor or the spicy, both make a wonderful snack, and are actually quite filling. They are perfect for dipping into hummus, probably better than even pita chips in my opinion. I love the distinct falafel flavor, the grainy, crunchy texture and the salty finish. The question isn’t whether I’ll eat them again… it’s how will I stop eating them. I also think these would be fabulous to dip into or eat alongside some lentils. Yum!"
"I love falafel, but have to admit I was a bit skeptical about falafel CHIPS. Well, they were nothing short of amazing! I sampled both the Original flavor and the Spicy, and loved ‘em both! To me, they looked like perfect, round slices of actual falafel that had been flattened and baked, will all the good stuff intact. They had wonderful crunch and terrific flavor. The Spicy ones definitely had the kick I like, and the Original were equally flavorful (just not hot). I ate these straight, but would love to nab some hummus or babaghannoush for dipping them in too. Now that would be a truly perfect snack. :)"
"These are one of the most perfect food creations I've seen in a long time. The concept seems intuitive, but you don't really see falafel chips anywhere. I hope we start to see more in our grocery store aisles! The description on the bag raves about how these are perfect for hummus, but to be honest, I think that complicates these chips. They're just fine on their own. The spicy ones seem really flavorful at first, but the heat hits you after a minute or two in the back of your throat. It's great if you like spicy foods, but if you don't, the original chips have a very similar flavor without the blast of heat afterwards."
"I really feel like the name says it all with Flamous Organics' Falafel Chips. These chips really DO taste just like falafel. That was the first thing I thought when I tried them. My second thought was about how thick they are. I love a good, thick chip... it makes it so much easier to scoop up a spread or dip! These falafel chips go great with hummus, but they're also delicious in their own right. I love how you can actually taste and distinguish the ingredients (chickpeas, corn, cumin, etc.). I knew from the packaging that the chips were organic, but I was surprised to discover they're also gluten free. Finally, a word to the wise: The spicy variety are not for those with sensitive taste buds. They sure have a kick to them!"
"I love anything related to falafel and these chips did not disappoint. There's enough salt to satisfy a craving without feeling guilty. And they really do taste like falafel. I can imagine grabbing a handful and eating these chips plain - they are so full of delicious flavor, you don't even need hummus!"
"If you enjoy the Middle Eastern flavors of falafels, often eaten in a pita with hummus, you’ll adore these crunchy chips for a snack. With the texture of a tortilla chip, these delicious chips are easy to munch and would be great dipped in hummus or your favorite dip. These chips truly pick up the nuanced flavors found in falafels and are a surprising delight!"
"The Falafel Chips are amazing if you love falafel. No artificial flavors here, they taste just like eating falafel so they are perfect with hummus. But be careful, they are addicting! Don't sit down with the whole bag in front of you, because they will be gone before you know it."
Read NextModern Table Meal Kits Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meal Kits!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Enter to Win the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Tasty Bite Review
- GlutenTox Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook