Delallo Pasta Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whole wheat pasta shows up more and more frequently in regular grocery stores, but that doesn’t mean every brand has nailed the formula. I’ve tried whole wheat pasta that was bland, or worse, gummy when cooked. Understandably, I was a bit skeptical about trying DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti. But this delicious nutty pasta won me over – so much so that I’m not going back to my usual pasta! Not only is whole wheat pasta part of a healthy diet that includes whole grains, but it tastes lovely with all of my favorites sauces, vegetables, even homemade meatballs! Made from whole grain durum wheat, DeLallo organic pasta is simple yet remarkable. Consider me their newest fan!"
"I cooked up a pound of the DeLallo organic whole grain farfalle, and it was delicious! I usually don't like whole grain pasta, but this had a wonderful nutty flavor and slightly chewy but perfectly tender texture. The pasta cooked up beautifully with a sprinkle of coarse kosher salt in the water to balance the flavor of the wheat. I made it with a white wine cream sauce, bacon, peas, and mushrooms. The salty bacon was a yummy contrast to the earthy pasta."
"DeLallo’s farfalle pasta is delightful! Unlike many whole wheat pastas which are chewy and too wheaty tasting, this pasta is light, buoyant and delicious! It would go with any sauce, and would be particularly great for use in a cold pasta salad. DeLallo proves that whole wheat pasta can taste marvelous!"
"The DeLallo organic whole wheat bow tie pasta was simply fantastic! It's some of the best whole wheat pasta I've tried, and I've tried a lot. It has a pleasant chewy taste, a lovely light wheat flavor that's certainly not overwhelming like some pastas. You won't get that grainy, dry taste you sometimes find with other wheat pastas. This is hearty, delicious and perfect for lots of different dishes, including any Italian dish."
"I made a delicious dish with the Delallo organic whole wheat Penne Rigate this weekend. I absolutely loved it! The penne rigate was some of the best whole wheat (and organic) pasta I've had in a long time. The flavor of the pasta was so wonderful that I only needed a light sauced mixed in. I made the pasta with butternut squash, olive oil, sage, white wine and a little parmesan and it was an amazing, light flavor combination. As a huge organic person, I'd highly recommend this Delallo brand."
"Pasta in the pantry. It’s a must, without question. Whole wheat pasta, even better – and organic whole wheat? Best of all! That’s why DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Orzo is my pasta of choice for soups and salads. It’s a great addition to any soup where you like noodles, from minestrone to chicken matzo ball and anything in between. It’s hearty, cooks up nice and tender (we prefer al dente) and has great flavor. Whipped up an easy pasta salad just this weekend with DeLallo Orzo – just cooked it, cold rinsed it, and tossed in a few favorites: Garbanzos, black olives, red pepper, mozzarella cheese, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil and tomatoes from our garden. Easy peasy! Kids loved it, I loved it, husband loved it. Got to get our hands on more DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat pastas!"
"Sometimes, I think there is nothing better than good pasta. When I tried DeLallo’s Organic Whole Wheat Farfalle, it made me think so even more! The pasta is flavorful, has wonderful bite, and lends itself beautifully to anything you want to top it with…marinara, shaved parmesan and olive oil, cream sauce with peas and bacon, the list goes on. Truth be told, this pasta is perfectly lovely all by itself – just plain old naked! The fact that it is organic only cements for me that this will become a pantry staple in my home."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- PopCorners Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of KRAVE Jerky!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Musco Family Olive Co. Reduced Salt & Fresh Cured Olives Review
- Fazoli's Frozen Snacks Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Mud Pie Sip Tea Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a KitchenIQ Prep and Measure All-In-One Tool!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple And Mustard Glaze
- Chow Mein Soup
- Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Italian Beef
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Spinach Pasta
- Chicken Burgers
- Easy Homemade Donuts With Icing On Top
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook