20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then today’s 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for you! With either fresh tomatoes or canned tomatoes, it’s a delicious and versatile addition to just about any Italian-inspired meal! If you’ve ever grown tomatoes in a garden, then you can probably relate to the overwhelming feeling when your plants all ripen at exactly the same time. While there’s nothing better than a sweet, juicy, bright-red homegrown tomato, the task of trying to enjoy buckets and buckets full of tomatoes before they all go bad can be daunting, at best. The reason that I love this particular tomato sauce recipe most of all is because it’s FAST and EASY. Heck, if you use a can of really good tomatoes (like San Marzano), it takes about 5 minutes of prep and the sauce tastes like it came from your garden…without having to peel the tomatoes. It’s a quick way to get the sauce done in 25 minutes (or less), and your happy friends and family who are feasting on a delicious meal will never know your secret!"
NotesThis recipe works well with both fresh tomatoes and canned tomatoes!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegan Nachos
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cream of Cabbage Soup (Without the Cream)
- No-Mayo Coleslaw
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Baked tiger prawns with tomatoes
- Lettuce wraps with chicken and pasta salad
- Easy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Broccoli Casserole
- Frittata with Zucchini and Brown Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook