We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enchilada sauce made with tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, onion, oregano, and a pinch of cinnamon is exactly what your next meal needs! Homemade enchilada sauce is incredibly easy to make and will immediately elevate the flavor of your Mexican recipes. Try it with our chicken taco casserole or Mexican stuffed peppers! This recipe as written is mild, to make it spicier you’ll want to add more chili powder. Make sure to taste as you go! If you want to add spicy and a little bit of smoky flavor, try adding a little bit of chipotle powder. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook