Pinky Up Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up Tea Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Pinky Up's Loose Leaf Teas are not just delicious, but also filled with whimsy. The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea and Tiramisu Tea both have distinct flavors that both soothe and delight the palate. Each tin has enough to make 25 cups of tea.
The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea may be my new favorite, soothing tea. It is naturally calorie free and caffeine free, making it a great tea to enjoy in the evening hours. It is also made with all organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are drinking something good for your body. I found the combination of ingredients like hibiscus, rose hips, apple, and elder flower simply delightful; the flavors make for a unique and tasty sip.
The Tiramisu Tea is a dessert black tea that is perfect for enjoying after dinner. The deep, exquisite flavors from cocoa, cinnamon, and coffee beans come through wonderfully without being too intense. If you are looking for a tea to help kick your coffee habit, then this is the one I would recommend.
I love that neither of the teas is overly sweet despite the names. They are both simple to brew and taste great. Pinky Up has a range of other divine teas to suit your palate.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Win a Chill Factor Frozen Yoghurt Maker!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- That's It Fruit Snack Bars Review
- ALO Drink Review
- Enter to Win the Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack!
- Win a Smart Planet Portion Perfect Kit!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of KRAVE Jerky!
- Win a Urban Trend Citrus Juicer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy “sloppy” Joe Pita With Coleslaw
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Tostadas
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Healthy Homemade Snickers (Chocolate Stuffed Dates)
- Savory Oatmeal With Vegetables (vegan)
- Addictive Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Lemon Rice Recipe With Brown Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook