Pinky Up Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up Tea Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Pinky Up's Loose Leaf Teas are not just delicious, but also filled with whimsy. The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea and Tiramisu Tea both have distinct flavors that both soothe and delight the palate. Each tin has enough to make 25 cups of tea.
The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea may be my new favorite, soothing tea. It is naturally calorie free and caffeine free, making it a great tea to enjoy in the evening hours. It is also made with all organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are drinking something good for your body. I found the combination of ingredients like hibiscus, rose hips, apple, and elder flower simply delightful; the flavors make for a unique and tasty sip.
The Tiramisu Tea is a dessert black tea that is perfect for enjoying after dinner. The deep, exquisite flavors from cocoa, cinnamon, and coffee beans come through wonderfully without being too intense. If you are looking for a tea to help kick your coffee habit, then this is the one I would recommend.
I love that neither of the teas is overly sweet despite the names. They are both simple to brew and taste great. Pinky Up has a range of other divine teas to suit your palate.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The easy dinner recipe that every home cook should have! This Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables looks impressive, tastes amazing,… Continue reading: "Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables"
- Zevia Soda Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Naked Juice Review
- Win a Chef Tony Greaseless Griller!
- Kefir Making Kit Review
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Microwave Popcorn Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook