Pinky Up Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up Tea Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Pinky Up's Loose Leaf Teas are not just delicious, but also filled with whimsy. The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea and Tiramisu Tea both have distinct flavors that both soothe and delight the palate. Each tin has enough to make 25 cups of tea.
The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea may be my new favorite, soothing tea. It is naturally calorie free and caffeine free, making it a great tea to enjoy in the evening hours. It is also made with all organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are drinking something good for your body. I found the combination of ingredients like hibiscus, rose hips, apple, and elder flower simply delightful; the flavors make for a unique and tasty sip.
The Tiramisu Tea is a dessert black tea that is perfect for enjoying after dinner. The deep, exquisite flavors from cocoa, cinnamon, and coffee beans come through wonderfully without being too intense. If you are looking for a tea to help kick your coffee habit, then this is the one I would recommend.
I love that neither of the teas is overly sweet despite the names. They are both simple to brew and taste great. Pinky Up has a range of other divine teas to suit your palate.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This fat-free dessert recipe couldn't be easier. Simply combine pie filling and cake mix to make these Two-Ingredient Fat-Free lemon… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Bars"
- Win a Modern Sprout Self-Watering Herbs Kit!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Win an Oliso Vacuum Sealer!
- Enter to win a Gear Ultimate Infused Water Pitcher!
- Chance to Win a Capresso H20 Select Electric Kettle!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Win a Frieling Smart Planter!
- Salada Tea Review
- Onion Crunch Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook