Pinky Up Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up Tea Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Pinky Up's Loose Leaf Teas are not just delicious, but also filled with whimsy. The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea and Tiramisu Tea both have distinct flavors that both soothe and delight the palate. Each tin has enough to make 25 cups of tea.
The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea may be my new favorite, soothing tea. It is naturally calorie free and caffeine free, making it a great tea to enjoy in the evening hours. It is also made with all organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are drinking something good for your body. I found the combination of ingredients like hibiscus, rose hips, apple, and elder flower simply delightful; the flavors make for a unique and tasty sip.
The Tiramisu Tea is a dessert black tea that is perfect for enjoying after dinner. The deep, exquisite flavors from cocoa, cinnamon, and coffee beans come through wonderfully without being too intense. If you are looking for a tea to help kick your coffee habit, then this is the one I would recommend.
I love that neither of the teas is overly sweet despite the names. They are both simple to brew and taste great. Pinky Up has a range of other divine teas to suit your palate.
Read NextCDN Digital Glass Scale
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
- Chance to Win a CDN Digital Glass Scale!
- Fave Juice Review
- Enter to Win the Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack!
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
- Win a SiliconeZone Citrus Juicer!
- Tasty Bite Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Michele's Granola!
- Chance to win a Joseph Joseph GoEat Lunch Box!
- Chance to Win a Teasane Detox Tea Kit!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Quick Quinoa & Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Quick And Easy Spanish Garlic Prawns With Lemon
- 30 Minute Super Easy Rose Pasta Sauce- Italian Pink Sauce
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook