Pinky Up Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up Tea Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Pinky Up's Loose Leaf Teas are not just delicious, but also filled with whimsy. The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea and Tiramisu Tea both have distinct flavors that both soothe and delight the palate. Each tin has enough to make 25 cups of tea.
The Hibiscus Rosehip Tea may be my new favorite, soothing tea. It is naturally calorie free and caffeine free, making it a great tea to enjoy in the evening hours. It is also made with all organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are drinking something good for your body. I found the combination of ingredients like hibiscus, rose hips, apple, and elder flower simply delightful; the flavors make for a unique and tasty sip.
The Tiramisu Tea is a dessert black tea that is perfect for enjoying after dinner. The deep, exquisite flavors from cocoa, cinnamon, and coffee beans come through wonderfully without being too intense. If you are looking for a tea to help kick your coffee habit, then this is the one I would recommend.
I love that neither of the teas is overly sweet despite the names. They are both simple to brew and taste great. Pinky Up has a range of other divine teas to suit your palate.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Win a Modern Sprout Self-Watering Herbs Kit!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Maia Ming Salt and Pepper Shakers Review
- The Piping Gourmets Gluten Free Whoopie Pies
- Win a Talisman Salad Server Set!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook