Stonefire Naan Crisps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stonefire Naan Crisps are a simple, delicious, and healthy snack. The crisps come in four different flavors that pair well with different dips and cheeses. They are tasty plain, as well as served with toppings.
The Naan Crisps comes in Original, Garlic Parmesan, Everything, and Tandoori Spice. I loved all four varieties, but especially the Everything and the Tandoori Spice. I think the Tandoori Spice Naan Crisps are especially tasty dipped into a little hummus. The Everything crisps are really good on their own. I can even eat them in the morning instead of a bagel! The crisps are actually flame baked which adds more depth of flavor and creates the perfect texture.
I love that you can snack on these crisps without feeling guilty. Each serving has just 120 calories and they don't use any artificial ingredients. They are super light and airy, perfect to pair with any dip or topping.
These crisps are great for using to make appetizers. You can make bruschetta, add meat, or serve them with cheese. This tasty snack is great to pack in lunches or enjoy during work.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Win a Modern Sprout Self-Watering Herbs Kit!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Maia Ming Salt and Pepper Shakers Review
- The Piping Gourmets Gluten Free Whoopie Pies
- Win a Talisman Salad Server Set!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook