Stonefire Naan Crisps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stonefire Naan Crisps are a simple, delicious, and healthy snack. The crisps come in four different flavors that pair well with different dips and cheeses. They are tasty plain, as well as served with toppings.
The Naan Crisps comes in Original, Garlic Parmesan, Everything, and Tandoori Spice. I loved all four varieties, but especially the Everything and the Tandoori Spice. I think the Tandoori Spice Naan Crisps are especially tasty dipped into a little hummus. The Everything crisps are really good on their own. I can even eat them in the morning instead of a bagel! The crisps are actually flame baked which adds more depth of flavor and creates the perfect texture.
I love that you can snack on these crisps without feeling guilty. Each serving has just 120 calories and they don't use any artificial ingredients. They are super light and airy, perfect to pair with any dip or topping.
These crisps are great for using to make appetizers. You can make bruschetta, add meat, or serve them with cheese. This tasty snack is great to pack in lunches or enjoy during work.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Dump-and-Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken is a lighter, healthier version of the Chinese restaurant classic. With just one dish and… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken"
- Kuhn Rikon Kulu Herb & Vegetable Knife Review
- Win Setton Farms Pistachio Berry Blend Snack!
- Roman Meal Review
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Oval Fish Pan!
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Microwave Steamer Bag Set!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a NewMetro Design Multi-Juicer!
- Dreamfields Pasta Review
- All-In-One Avocado Tool
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook