Stonefire Naan Crisps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stonefire Naan Crisps are a simple, delicious, and healthy snack. The crisps come in four different flavors that pair well with different dips and cheeses. They are tasty plain, as well as served with toppings.
The Naan Crisps comes in Original, Garlic Parmesan, Everything, and Tandoori Spice. I loved all four varieties, but especially the Everything and the Tandoori Spice. I think the Tandoori Spice Naan Crisps are especially tasty dipped into a little hummus. The Everything crisps are really good on their own. I can even eat them in the morning instead of a bagel! The crisps are actually flame baked which adds more depth of flavor and creates the perfect texture.
I love that you can snack on these crisps without feeling guilty. Each serving has just 120 calories and they don't use any artificial ingredients. They are super light and airy, perfect to pair with any dip or topping.
These crisps are great for using to make appetizers. You can make bruschetta, add meat, or serve them with cheese. This tasty snack is great to pack in lunches or enjoy during work.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
- Win a Citrus Juicer!
- Chance to Win a Pereg Superfood and Seasonings Set!
- Dominex Eggplant Review
- Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery Tortillas Review
- SoL Sunflower Beverage Review
- SodaStream Product Review
- All-In-One Avocado Tool
- Enter to Win an Evri Dressing-2-Go Container!
- Enter to Win this Whimsical Tea Infuser Trio!
- Enter to Win an Emile Henry Fish Griller!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- How To Make Homemade French Fries
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook