22 Quick and Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Free eCookbook
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
You can enjoy homemade meals all week long without hassle thanks to the PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner. This online service creates custom menus and recipes to suit your diet, family size, and more. Just enter your preferences and a new menu will be generated each week!
Getting started with PlateJoy is simple; just take a survey and the website will create a recipe plan for your week. I love how tailored it is to your answers. You are given a variety of recipes to line up for future meals, and then a weekly menu is created from the list of approved recipes. The recipes I was given each week suited my husband and my tastes, and fit the amount of food we needed to cook for just the two of us.
After the menu is created you can print the recipes along with the shopping list. I like that you can note which ingredients you already have and leave them off the list. The simplicity of having a shopping list created for me makes my life much easier, and in the end, more cost-effective.
Each recipe is simple to follow and includes notes on portion size, as well as nutritional information. This really sets it apart from standard recipes. After you make the recipe, it can be rated for future reference. I also love that you can have big-batch recipes created for you so you can meal prep Sunday and eat the food all week long.
I love the PlateJoy app, too! It is very user-friendly and makes it simple to check your week's menu wherever you may be. The complete PlateJoy system makes eating healthy simple, delicious, and affordable.
Read NextYogi Tea Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
This 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever. Because this recipe uses cake mix, you won't have to… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler"
- Yogi Tea Review
- Roman Meal Review
- Kettle Cuisine Review
- Ortega Foods Review
- Dreamfields Pasta Review
- Enjoy Life Decadent Soft Baked Bars Review
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
- Enter to Win the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Win a Bundle of Flapjacked Protein Pancake Mix!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Healthy Egg Muffin Cups Easy Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup (no Cream)
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Jeera Chicken With Yogurt
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
- Chicken And Pasta Casserole With Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook