- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Joseph Joseph GoEat Lunch Box
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Joseph Joseph GoEat Lunch Box
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
I've been in the working environment for quite a few years to recognize bringing my lunch every day can be daunting. I'd love to run some quick errands and pick up some food, but that can become pricey if you do it every day. And of course there's the task of trying to find a spot in the employee refrigerator to store your lunch bag. I've just recently tried the GoEat Space-Saving Lunch Box from Joseph Joseph and I am never going back to a lunch bag again.
The cleverly designed lunch box is what we all need for the office or when we're on-the-go. There are three different compartments to store your food; one for sandwiches and dry foods and the other two for wet foods like fruits or for snacks. You'll enjoy the wet food compartment because there is a divider so you can easily have fruit on one side and snacks on the other, and with the smart silicone leak-proof lid, the snacks won't get wet from the fruits. There's also a locking collar to keep the food fresh and safe inside.
Not sure of what to put in this nifty lunch box? The bottom compartment can hold chicken, rice and broccoli while the top two compartments can hold crackers and avocado slices or trail mix. Pasta can be placed in the bottom half while carrots and dip can be stored in the top; there are endless food items that can be properly stored in this lunch box.
Why is this a space-saving design? Aside from being able to place one compartment on top of the other, you can also fit the top compartment into the base compartment for a nice and compact box. This makes traveling easier as well as storage when not in use.
The compartments are microwave safe and dishwasher safe, but the locking collar and silicone lid is not microwave safe, so be sure you pay attention when heating things up. I never thought a simple lunch box would really make a difference, but it has definitely changed the way I pack up for work. I consider this environmentally-friendly since I don't have to put my chips and carrots in plastic bags that will just get thrown away; this is a life-changer for sure.
Read NextGood Cooking Salad Maker Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Foil Pack Italian Sausage and Peppers
"A quick Foil Pack Italian Sausage and Peppers recipe comes to the rescue just in time for summer grilling, campfire cooking, and… Continue reading: "Foil Pack Italian Sausage and Peppers"
- Enter to win a Good Cooking Salad Maker!
- V8 V-Fusion Smoothie Review
- Win a Package of Mad Minis Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- GlutenTox Review
- Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Flamous Falafel Chips Review
- Zevia Soda Review
- Win a Slimware Ceramic Plate Set!
- Manna Organics Review
- Win a HelloFresh Meal Kit Subscription Box!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties
- Low Carb Egg White Wrap
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oats
- Ground Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook