HelloFresh Meal Kit Subscription Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The HelloFresh Meal Kit Subscription Box allows you to explore new and healthy recipes without having to do any planning. The box comes with nearly all of the ingredients you need to make 3-5 complete meals. The step-by-step recipe card walks you through the entire cooking process with step-by-step instructions and pictures.
I love how all the food comes conveniently packaged and labeled. After opening the big box of food, I was able to easily sort the items based on clear labels. All of the ingredients were incredibly fresh upon arrival. My meal kit contained four servings of three meals. There were ingredients to make Smoky Beef & Poblano Chili, Chicken Yakitori, and Jamie's Incredible Sicilian Eggplant Stew. I loved that that they included a beef, chicken, and vegetarian dish for the week.
The recipe cards are extremely helpful and easy to read. They include the difficulty level, cooking time, allergy notes, an ingredient list, pictures of every ingredient you need, nutrition information, and a list of the tools you will need to put the meal together. I love that you can read the card and get everything you will need for the whole meal out and ready to go.
The recipes were all quick and easy to prepare. The step by step pictures on the recipe card help to guide you through the whole cooking process. I really like that the recipe follows the order in which you should prepare each item for the quickest meal prep time. On my own, I often don't know where to begin, but this helps keep you on track.
I loved all the meals I made with the kit. Each was perfect for a weeknight meal and the whole family enjoyed trying new foods. My personal favorite was the Chicken Yakitori. The flavors were bold and the noodles were the perfect complement to the juicy chicken. I was truly shocked by how quick I was able to assemble all three of the meals.
I know I will be making some of the recipes I tried with the HelloFresh box again and again. The recipe cards are great to hold on to and add to your collection. The meal kit will help you make some of the best, freshest recipes that the whole family will love.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Dip your spoon into this chicken chili with sweet potatoes and enjoy the variety of wonderful flavors with every mouthful! Perfect… Continue reading: "Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes"
- Great Low Carb Bread Company Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Win a Good Food Made Simple Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win a Beekeeper's Naturals Active Essentials Set!
- Zevia Soda Review
- Delallo Pasta Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Orange Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Phyllo Cup Appetizers
- Herbes De Provence
- Clean Eating Granola Bars
- Leek And Ground Beef Risotto
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook