Grandpa Witmer's Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I love eating all-natural peanut butter, but I also hate how all the oil separates! The Grandpa Witmer's Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer solves this frustrating issue. I tied just about everything else, from leaving the jar upside down to beating it with a fork before every use, and the mixer is the best solution I have found.
The peanut butter mixer attaches right on to the jar of peanut butter, just like the lid would. They make the mixer in different sizes to accommodate different jar sizes, but the basic model 100 covers all of the 16 ounce-sized jars. With just a few easy turns on the top crank, your peanut butter will be perfectly mixed and ready to use. Since the crank goes through the lid, you won't have to worry about any peanut butter splashing on you.
With the Witmer Peanut Butter Mixer, you won't have to deal with all of the oil in your peanut butter separating any longer. I kept it right on the jar at all times, which I found helpful for easy use and cleaning. The simple attachable crank is simple in design, yet so practical in use.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Hearty and comforting, this classic Yellow Split Pea Soup will be your new favorite. Just add the wholesome ingredients to your… Continue reading: "Instant Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Salna
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook