We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pinky Up tea is about guilt-free indulgence – a way to enjoy great flavor with no calories and look great while doing it with our full line of on-trend accessories.
The brand was created in 2016 in Seattle, WA by a group of women who love tea and want high quality ingredients but don’t relate to the new age and stuffy images of other tea brands.
Aiming to make a tea and accessories brand that appeals to women like them, the creative team of Tatyana Dolgaya (brand strategy), Angella Watterson (graphic design), and Clare King (product management) pooled their efforts. Thus Pinky Up was born! We hope you enjoy our delectable teas and accessories as much as we do!
Pinky Up Reviews:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cuisinart Food Spiralizer
- Pinky Up
- Asian Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Air Fryer Tofu Satay
- Unicorn Nice Cream
- Vanilla Corn Cake w/ Roasted Strawberries
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Tropical Smoothie