We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
EatPops was launched in 2014 by Sophie Milrom. While preparing for law school exams, she needed healthy snacks for studying and found that grocery stores only offered options with sugar and chemicals, while local juice shops were expensive and inconvenient.
After realizing that the price of fresh juice made the juicing craze inaccessible to many people who still wanted to eliminate unhealthy ingredients from their diets, she realized that freezing the juice could extend the shelf life and lower the cost.
EatPops are the first GOOD FOR YOU frozen dessert. Most options range between very unhealthy and less unhealthy, but EatPops blends offer nutritional value and functional benefits. You can feel good about putting EatPops into your body or feeding them to your kids.
EatPops Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook