Skinny Pasta Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Skinny Pasta Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
If you love pasta, then it can be difficult to find tasty alternatives to the carb-loaded food. Just use Skinny Pasta in place of regular noodles, and you will be delighted by the taste and texture of your dish. The noodles come pre-cooked in a variety of shapes including lasagna, spaghetti, noodles, rice, fettuccini, and couscous shapes.
Skinny Pasta is endorsed by Weight Watchers and has only 9 calories per serving, equating to one point on the Weight Watchers point system. Not only is it light in calories, it is also fat free, gluten free, cholesterol free, and sugar free thanks to the Konjac used to make the noodles. This is a natural plant that mimics the texture of pasta.
As someone with a full-time job, it is not always efficient for me to make my own healthy meals. I was super impressed with how easy the Skinny Pasta is to prepare. You simply drain the water from the bag and heat in a pan or microwave for two minutes. The Konjac doesn't have a strong flavor on its own so you can pair it with all the pasta sauces and dishes you are used to enjoying. Six different shapes and sizes allow you to make everything from lasagna to mac 'n cheese.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
- Enter for your chance to win the Smart Planet NDK 2-in-1 Vacuum Bottle Giveaway!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Wyman's of Maine Frozen Fruit Review
- V8 V-Fusion Smoothie Review
- Win a Rachael Ray 3-Quart Covered Steamer!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Laura's Wholesome Junk Food Cranberry Breakfast Bite-lettes Review
- King Arthur Flour Review
- Earth Balance Review
- Kettle Cuisine Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook