Skinny Pasta Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Skinny Pasta Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
If you love pasta, then it can be difficult to find tasty alternatives to the carb-loaded food. Just use Skinny Pasta in place of regular noodles, and you will be delighted by the taste and texture of your dish. The noodles come pre-cooked in a variety of shapes including lasagna, spaghetti, noodles, rice, fettuccini, and couscous shapes.
Skinny Pasta is endorsed by Weight Watchers and has only 9 calories per serving, equating to one point on the Weight Watchers point system. Not only is it light in calories, it is also fat free, gluten free, cholesterol free, and sugar free thanks to the Konjac used to make the noodles. This is a natural plant that mimics the texture of pasta.
As someone with a full-time job, it is not always efficient for me to make my own healthy meals. I was super impressed with how easy the Skinny Pasta is to prepare. You simply drain the water from the bag and heat in a pan or microwave for two minutes. The Konjac doesn't have a strong flavor on its own so you can pair it with all the pasta sauces and dishes you are used to enjoying. Six different shapes and sizes allow you to make everything from lasagna to mac 'n cheese.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Win a Rosle Vegetable Peeler!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
- Chance to Win a KitchenIQ Prep and Measure All-In-One Tool!
- Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries Review
- Swiss Diamond Fry Pan and Saute Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Kumana Avocado Sauce Set!
- Tasty Bite Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook