Pereg Quinoa Pop Cereal Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pereg's Quinoa Pop Cereal is a tasty and healthy choice for breakfast or a snack. The puffed quinoa comes in four varieties: Original, Vanilla, Cocoa, and Banana. They taste great in milk, yogurt, or even in a salad.
This snack is completely gluten free, all-natural, has no cholesterol, and is low in sodium and sugar. I think it tastes best with cold milk in the morning. It is the perfect alternative to sugar laden cereals.
My favorite flavor of the bunch was the Cocoa Quinoa Pops. They reminded me a lot of a very popular and very unhealthy cereal. I love the resemblance because kids can be tricked into thinking they are having sugar for breakfast and you can rest easy knowing the benefits of this cereal.
I think the cereal also works well as a topper on ice cream or yogurt. The pops give a burst of flavor and crunch to the creamy treat. They even work well with savory foods; put them on a salad or over vegetables for a unique texture added to every bite. The best thing about these pops is that they also taste yummy just as a snack on their own!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is going to be the star of the show! Featuring a variety of tropical fruit and… Continue reading: "Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing"
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Sneaky Pete's Drink Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Tasty Bite Review
- Nature Box Sampler Pack Review
- Win an Innovee Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer!
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Roman Meal Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Restuarant Style Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Restuarant Style Indian Chicken Cheese Kebab
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Healthy Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- How To Make Homemade French Fries
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook