SeaPak Shrimp Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
SeaPak is well-known for making wonderful frozen products that are delicious and simple to make. I had the opportunity to sample their Popcorn Shrimp, Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, and Shrimp Scampi. I would never have realized these were even frozen when I tasted them; they tasted freshly caught and cooked! Each variety is incredibly easy to heat up in the oven or on the stovetop.
The SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp were a favorite. The family size container has more than enough to feed a large crowd. The shrimp was in perfectly-bite sized pieces, which made it great to snack on in the afternoon. The shrimp had a mild, but delicious flavor. Even made in the oven, the shrimp came out wonderfully crispy. I loved dipping the pieces in ketchup and horseradish sauce.
The SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp were similar in taste and texture to the Popcorn Shrimp. The shrimp pieces were surprisingly large and meaty. These would make a great appetizer for a dinner party.
The SeaPak Shrimp Scampi is much more different than the other two fried shrimp. This shrimp has no breading and is frozen with oil and herbs. As you cook the shrimp the olive oil creates a wonderful sauce. I would definitely use this to make a great pasta dish with sauteed vegetables on the side. I think they would also taste great in a fresh salad. These shrimp have a nice, snappy bite that makes you want to keep eating them. Plus, the sauce is great for dipping some crusty French bread into.
SeaPak's line of frozen shrimp products are a great way to make dinner easy and tasty for the whole family. Keep these on hand for a go-to shrimp appetizer, snack, or meal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Bruks Bars Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Enter to Win Free Good Bean Snacks!
- Enter to Win an Eat Cleaner Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning System!
- Zevia Soda Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Nest Steam Pod Set!
- Chance to Win a KitchenIQ Prep and Measure All-In-One Tool!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Glide Copper Covered Egg Poacher!
- Chance to Win a Classic Fiesta Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Pereg Superfood and Seasonings Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook