Kitchen Supreme Vegetable Spiralizer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lightning up classic dishes with fresh vegetables has become one of the most popular ways to eat healthy. The Kitchen Supreme Vegetable Spiralizer is a great tool for making some of these great recipes. The tool comes complete with a brush cleaner, vegetable peeler, recipe booklet, and carrying pouch.
I loved that the spiralizer has two different blade settings. This gives you the choice to make 2x3 mm noodles or 3.5x5 mm noodles. The spiralizer is incredibly easy to use. The zucchini, carrot, or other vegetable is attached to the sharp end of the slicer cap. A simple twist will turn your vegetables into beautiful noodle strands.
I loved the addition of the cleaning brush and vegetable peeler. Spiralizers are super hard to clean because they have a ton of grooves. The brush makes it simple since you can really hit every spot without straining your hand.
The recipe booklet is packed with easy healthy recipes. The Carrot Noodles in Peanut Sauce made for a great side dish, and an even better lunch the next day. The 15 recipes in the booklet will give you plenty of ideas to get you using the spiralizer in daily life.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Bonjour Tea Kettle!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Dexas Collapsible Salad Spinner!
- Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods Review
- Win a Modern Sprout Self-Watering Herbs Kit!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Onion Crunch Review
- Evo Oil Sprayer Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook