Cool Gear Aquaburst Water Bottle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Cool Gear Aquaburst Water Bottle is so much more than just a water bottle. It has a refillable pod on the lid that can be filled with your favorite flavorings or juice concentrates. Simply fill the pod and push down once; it will release a measured amount of flavoring. You can keep pressing on the pod all day to flavor your eater every time you refill it.
The design of the water bottle is perfect for those taking it on the go with them. The straw folds into the lid when you are not using it and there is even a small piece of plastic to cover the drinking side, keeping it extra clean. A helpful loop on the lid allows you to attach the bottle to a backpack or hook.
Drinking plenty of water is one of the most important elements of staying healthy, but not everyone can chug plain water all day. Flavored water makes the experience tastier and more enjoyable. I love how easy it is to make flavored waters of all kinds with the Aquaburst. Unlike most bottles that will only provide flavored water for one full bottle, this one holds the flavor infuser separate so you can keep adding more as you add more water throughout the day. The handy pod can actually hold enough to flavor 8 bottles of water!
The options for flavoring your drinks are endless. I personally love adding a little lemonade concentrate to the pod, but you can add any of your favorite juices, concentrates, or liquid enhancers. After a day of drinking your favorite new and healthy concoctions, the bottle can be placed right in your dishwasher. The bottle comes with three different and vibrant color options so everyone in the house can have their very own.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cleaning up is one of the worst parts about cooking. Make the process a little easier with this One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and… Continue reading: "One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Skrewball Ice Cream
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook