24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Church gatherings are the perfect place to socialize and catch up with your friends and family. But it can be stressful trying to find the perfect dish that will please everybody. If you're stumped on what to make, our collection of 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks should help you out.
These easy healthy recipes are comforting, savory, and absolutely delicious. Many of them include healthy ingredient swaps, which will make them more nutritious without getting rid of their familiar flavor. That way, these dishes will satisfy your appetite without ruining your diet. They don't take very long to make, which makes them excellent options to whip up if you're pressed for time or just don't like spending much effort in the kitchen.
For your benefit, we've divided these healthy dinner recipes into three categories: salads, sides, and main dishes. We know that you'll enjoy them because they are all guaranteed to please a crowd.
24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
Table of Contents
If you're searching for additional easy healthy recipes to add to your dinner table, we highly recommend you read our collection of 20 Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes.
Whether you serve them on the side or enjoy it before your main course, deli salads add a refreshing element to dinnertime. The best news is that these deli salads don't require much preparation time. We think you'll agree that the recipes below are very tasty!
- 24 Hour Fruit Salad
- Make Ahead Chicken Salad
- BBQ Cobb Salad
- World's Greatest Broccoli Salad
- Anytime Green Bean Salad
- Creamy Pasta Salad (pictured above, left)
- Mustard Potato Salad (pictured above, right)
- Refreshing Balsamic Watermelon Salad
Side dishes are the best ways to complement a meal. These healthy dishes are practically guaranteed to please a crowd. You can whip them up easily!
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice
- Skinny Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries
- Dorothy's Stuffed Mushrooms
- Skinny Scalloped Potato Gratin (pictured above, left)
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes (pictured above, right)
These healthy dinner recipes will fill you up on the right ingredients without adding any extra inches to your waistline. We know that you'll love these lightened-up versions of some of your favorite classic recipes.
- Crunchy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 30-Minute Chicken Casserole
- Crustless Chicken Pot Pie (pictured above, left)
- Cheesy Taco Pie
- Cottage Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese (pictured above, right)
- Cheesy Ham and Cauliflower Casserole
- Corn Chowder Casserole (pictured top)
- Bacon Lover's Skinny Casserole
Looking for more healthy dinner recipes to bring to your next potluck? Check out our free eCookbook, Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes.
Read Next20+ Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving- 38 Recipes to Try
- The Top Ten Healthy Cooking Recipes of December 2011
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- One Week Weight Loss Plan
- 16 Edible Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas
- 19 Pumpkin Recipes You'll Fall In Love With
- 5 Healthy Breakfast Menus
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook