9 No Sweat Halloween Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Throwing a Halloween party is a fun way to get creative with your costume and your menu. Try any one of these 9 No Sweat Halloween Snacks that are guaranteed to please a crowd, whether you are hosting kids or adults (such as these tasty Goblin Grins, pictured left)!
Many of these easy party food recipes have a little something salty and a little something sweet to fulfill that ultimate craving. You can easily make these healthy Halloween snacks for your next Halloween party, but they can be used all year round too.
Have fun preparing them but don't expect leftovers. Your fabulous food will be gone before you know it!
If you enjoy these healthy Halloween snacks, then you will love our collection of 16 Make At Home Halloween Goodies.
9 No Sweat Halloween Snacks Table of Contents
You don't have to load up on sugar to have some Halloween fun. These snacks are wholesome, satisfying and extremely tasty.
- Hot Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Nuts and seeds are great snacks that are filling and nutritious. These little pop-able pumpkin treats have a nice garlic flavor to them so your party guests will be anything but bored. This will become one of your go-to Halloween snacks because of how stress-free it is.
- Roasted Pumpkin Pie Seeds - (pictured above) Have a sweet and salty snack that disappear before your very eyes. Everyone will grab a handful of this Halloween snack that has just the right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, which will instantly curb your craving for sweets.
- “Handy” Halloween Popcorn - Popcorn is a snack that will never go out of style. This is a fun way to serve a whole grain snack with a Halloween presentation. Use each “handful” of popcorn as one of your edible party favors. You'll get a high-five for this fun snack recipe.
- Goblin Grins - Eating vegetables has never been more fun! Using just four basic ingredients, you can easily create a spooky snack that is perfect to serve at your next party.
- Cinnamon Raisin Trail Mix - Halloween parties are fun but can get exhausting at times. Try this healthy energizing snack for a boost that will help maintain that status as the host with the most. With dried fruit and seeds, you'll have a great Halloween party snack for all of your ghosts, ghouls and guests.
You deserve to satisfy your sweet tooth on Halloween. Enjoy one of these healthy Halloween snacks, and you will curb your appetite without ruining your diet.
- Gummy Bears - You may think it's easier to buy candy at the grocery store but this super simple candy recipe will be ready for your Halloween party before you even find your keys. With just three ingredients, make a treat for your Halloween party that kids and adults will enjoy.
- Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars - Candy corn is not just for the holidays. Try this recipe the next time you're looking for a no bake cookie recipe.
- Skinny Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Cake - (pictured above) This healthy dessert recipe is the ultimate comfort food for a chilly fall day. It's dense, moist and has a hint of cinnamon spice. You can enjoy this snack any time of year.
- Dark Chocolate and Cereal Snack Mix - Crunchy, salty, sweet – what more could you ask for? The peanutty chocolate combination in every crunch will make for an addicting party snack recipe your guests will love.
If you liked these No Sweat Halloween Snacks, you'll love the complete printable collection in How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Invite your friends over for dinner and welcome them with a plate of these Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce. They're going… Continue reading: "Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce"
36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
21 Potluck Favorites
24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
Healthy Recipes to Make Your Meals Amazing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook