Swiss Diamond Fry Pan and Saute Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Whipping up stir fry for dinner is already a quick and simple process, but the Swiss Diamond Fry Pan and Sauté Pan make this process even easier.
These pans run a little deeper than your average fry pan, which means you can combine a wide variety of ingredients without worrying about spilling over the sides when you're stirring. This is particularly excellent if you are preparing dinner for your family.
The heat distributes quite evenly within both of these pans. The food on the edges of the pan cook at the same rate as the food in the center, which rarely happens with other types of frying and sautéing pans. The secret to this even distribution is the nonstick coating made from real diamonds.
The diamond coating also makes these pans extremely effortless to clean. We just used regular dish soap and a sponge, and were able to clean both of the pans very quickly. These pans are also dishwasher safe, so if you desire, you could also effectively clean them that way.
Both the frying pan and sauté pan have handles that are specifically designed to be comfortable to grip, which makes them especially easy to use. And the sturdy design makes them virtually indestructible. But our favorite part about these pans? They're oven safe, which means you can put them in the oven to keep your food warm while you are finishing cooking the rest of your meal. We've never seen anything like that before!
We highly recommend using these pans if you are crunched for time, since they truly make the cooking and cleaning process go by much faster!
Read NextDelallo Pasta Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet!
- Chance to Win a PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner!
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Enter to Win this Whimsical Tea Infuser Trio!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Strawberry and Avocado Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Skillet!
- Chance to win a Cuisinart Food Spiralizer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook