Olbas Herbal Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Olbas Herbal Tea Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Olbas Herbal Tea is made using a combination of twenty herbs and essential oils. The tea tastes wonderful hot or made into iced tea. It provides soothing comfort and has natural healing properties.
Before drinking the tea, I looked it up and discovered it is made using powerful ingredients. Not only are herbs used in the tea, there are also essential oils with real properties to help you stay healthy. After enjoying a cup of the tea, I could feel how the tea would help if I had a cold. Plus, it is incredibly soothing even if you don't have a cold!
This was my first time drinking an instant tea and I was pleasantly surprised. It is easier to prepare since you don't need to brew it a certain amount of time or remove tea leaves. But, not only is it easy to make a cup, it is also really quite delicious.
I enjoyed the mint and flower flavors found in this tea. There are no overpowering flavors, and there is a nice balance in the taste. This is definitely a tea most people would enjoy drinking. When cold season hits, you will be even more grateful for this tea.
Read NextDelallo Pasta Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Qrunch Quinoa Burgers Review
- Tasty Bite Review
- Enter to win a delivery box from Sun Basket Healthy Meals!
- Manna Organics Review
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win the Strongest Sprializer Yet!
- Chance to Win a SaladBook Storage Set!
- Win EatPops Nutritious Ice Pops!
- Enter to Win a Nut Milk Bag!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook