We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The GlutenTox Home testing kit by Biomedal Diagnostics is exciting and educational. It’s basic enough that anyone can use it, but the scientific element makes the process almost thrilling. The kit allows users to test food items for gluten content using a series of vials, droppers, and a testing stick. With it, those who suffer from Celiac disease can test their food and eat, certain that they will suffer no ill effects from their food. I tested Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. I did not know that sweetened condensed milk is gluten-free, and I was surprised to see the results. I simply mixed a spoonful of the milk into one vial, placed a few drops of the mixture into another, and then placed a few drops onto the testing stick. The results appeared in under five minutes, though the instructions indicated that it might take ten. The testing kit allowed for a clear and simple evaluation, and after the test, I looked up the gluten content of the product online and found that it was indeed gluten free. The process is fast, safe and reliable. I recommend this to anyone with Celiac disease as a way to ensure a healthy and comfortable lifestyle."
"We gave the GlutenTox Home gluten testing kit a try with a packet of JD's Bacon Ranch dressing mix. Though the ingredients don't include any obvious reference to wheat, there wasn't any label or other indication that it was "gluten free." For celiacs, painful reactions to gluten usually don't warrant the risk, so with the GlutenTox Home kit, I was able to verify with reasonable scientific accuracy that any traces of gluten are at least less than 20ppm—the "safe" threshold for most gluten allergy sufferers. The test does require the same level of care as you might have used in a high school chemistry class, but I was able to get reliable results at my kitchen table."
Read NextSkinny Pasta Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Despite the recipe name, this Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs recipe doesn't include any noodles. Instead, zucchini provides the base… Continue reading: "Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs"
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- V8 V-Fusion Smoothie Review
- Chance to Win a Circulon Covered Straining Saucepot with Steamer!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Enter to Win an Eat Cleaner Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning System!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Paleo Baking Mixes!
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
- Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook