"The Secret to Skinny" Guidebook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Secret to Skinny
Gifted By: Health Communications, Inc.
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
There's nothing more frustrating than eating right, exercising daily and still not seeing that number go down on your bathroom scale. According to The Secret of Skinny by Tammy Lakatos Shames and Lyssie Lakatos (also known as “The Nutrition Twins), one ingredient can unknowingly ruin your diet: salt.
This helpful guidebook provides a four-week plan to eliminate salt from your diet, which will help you drop at least one dress size. The plan includes 14 days worth of low-sodium meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner; tips to trick your taste buds to crave less salt and simple "salternative" ingredient swaps that will subtract pounds and add years to your life.
It sounds really difficult to give up the comforting flavor of salt. However, the recipes featured in this book are so filling, tasty and savory that you won't even miss it. The Secret to Skinny provides a wide variety of meals that are not only simple to prepare, but also foods that you would actually want to eat, such as blueberry pancakes and chicken salad. These healthier versions of classic recipes taste just as good as the original versions, but you get to take advantage of the benefits of a low-sodium diet, such as a lower blood pressure and an increase in your energy level.
The best part about this book is that all of these recipes and tips are easy to incorporate in your daily life. The Nutrition Twins' meal plan is not really a “diet” – it's more of a lifestyle change.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Hearty and comforting, this classic Yellow Split Pea Soup will be your new favorite. Just add the wholesome ingredients to your… Continue reading: "Instant Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup"
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- Indian Superfood Cookbook Review
- Handstand Kids Baking Around The World Cookbook Kit Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Veganize This! Cookbook Review
- The Secret to Skinny Book Review
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook Review
- How to Cook Like a Top Chef Cookbook Review
- Healthier Without Wheat Book Review
- Herbivoracious Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Crispy Beer Battered Fish
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Butter
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook