The Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I read on the cover of this cookbook that there were recipes "everyone, vegan or not, will devour," I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. I'm a girl who likes meat, cheese and all the great things you can cook with them. How could you possibly get a delicious meal out of vegan-friendly ingredients, and in a slow cooker to boot? Well, let me tell you... I found plenty of recipes in this cookbook that I can't wait to try. My mouth was watering just reading them! The recipes for Italian Eggplant Casserole, Corn-Tastic Tex-Mex Loaf, and Chocolate Oatmeal sound especially intriguing.
Not only does this cookbook have plenty of drool-worthy recipes, it also features a bunch of helpful information, like how to properly use your slow cooker and suggestions for ingredient substitutions (great for when you don't want to make that extra trip to the grocery store because you're missing one little thing!).
After checking out this cookbook I can honestly say that vegan or not, this is a recipe collection that's not to be missed. I can't wait to bust out my slow cooker!"
"Kathy Hester’s The Vegan Slow Cooker is the cookbook Vegan eaters have been waiting for. Jam-packed with over 150 recipes, Hester leaves no stone unturned when it comes to finding different uses for her slow cooker. If you’re wondering how she could possibly add variety using only a slow cooker, you’ll be as amazed as I was by the machine’s versatility. From breakfast to dessert, Hester is able to cover a wide array of recipes to create the go-to guide for slow cooker recipes. On top of all of that, it’s vegan so you don’t have to miss out because of dietary restrictions. This book even includes some useful hints on how best to use your slow cooker, maximizing your time and its effectiveness. Whether you’re a slow cooker pro or you’re still trying to figure out where the power button is, this handy cookbook is your step-by-step guide to creating tasty meals on your schedule and by your rules."
"The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester is a fantastic collection of quick and easy recipes that the family will love. Her stellar recipes range from easy everyday meatless meals to decadent desserts and even drinks. Hester shows that a slow cooker can be used for more than just soups and stews. She shows that you can use it to make sandwiches and even fresh bread. Each recipe is comprised of fresh ingredients rather than processed or canned goods and is not only delicious, but also healthy. A great guide to master your slow cooker as well as a well written and informative cookbook, make this a part of your collection. You don’t even have to be a vegan to enjoy these hearty recipes."
"What really stands out in The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester is the incredibly variety of recipes it features. Kathy presents a beautifully photographed, accessible collection of recipes that span from casual cooking to sophisticated gourmet. Her riffs on traditionally non-vegan cuisine (there are many “Chick’n” dishes, for example) are creative and comprehensive. For any meal, side or snack, it’s easy to find a great idea from this book. The Vegan Slow Cooker offers healthy and delicious slow cooker dishes great for both vegan and non-vegans."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook Review
- The Ice Dream Cookbook Review
- Vegan Family Meals Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- A Diet to Die For Review
- The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook Review
- "The Biggest Loser Flavors of the World" Cookbook Review
- The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook