Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This cookbook Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale by Carla Kelly, is a Godsend for anyone who follows a vegan diet. I never would have thought so many awesome bakery style treats could be made vegan, and quite easily too! With over 150 recipes there are endless ideas to use for parties, bake sales, etc.; if you were worried about your limitations on a vegan diet, there's no more reasons to stress. I can't wait to try the coconut cookies (pg. 121), you won't want to miss the savory "cheese" biscuits (pg. 237), not to mention the super chocolate muffins (pg. 161); there are just too many ideas to explore. With a cookbook that makes eating vegan so easy, this cookbook just might convince more to try their hand at the lifestyle change."
"Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale is a really neat book for those following a vegan lifestyle, and for those who are interested in healthier recipes! The extensive collection of more than 150 vegan recipes (sweet and savory) featured in the book is surprisingly diverse and exciting. Some might think of a vegan diet as limited with choices, but this cookbook, packed with anything from biscotti and scones, to sweet pies and savory quiches, proves that anything is possible! Not to mention, the book includes an impressive list of delicious cookie recipes. This book is a great baking bible for anyone interested in learning more about how to cook vegan!"
"The Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale cookbook boasts the specialty recipes you've been looking for! The book begins with an introduction about dietary specialties, and it's something you're definitely going to want to keep handy when explaining to your friends what you will and will not eat. The recipes themselves are simple and straight-forward--not bogged down with unnecessary graphics and fun facts. You bought this book for the recipes, and that's exactly what you're going to get. Each recipe specifies allergy sensitivities, like how the Jam Glaze (page 189) contains no soy, no nuts, and no wheat. This is especially practical for parents with children that have dietary restrictions to make sure they're not eating anything they shouldn't. This is the ideal cookbook for those who need to watch what they eat but still want to eat what they want."
"When I first saw this cookbook, I wasn't totally sure what to expect. After all, every baking recipe I had ever seen in the past called for heaps of butter, eggs and milk. I was pleasantly surprised from what I saw with these recipes. I would have never guessed there were so many wonderful vegan baked goods, including savory ideas. Plus, I loved how the first third of the book is dedicated to going over all of the tips and tricks of the trade of all things baking. If you're looking to make some awesome baked goods, then the easy to read and follow recipes found in Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale by blogger Carla Kelly are ideal for you."
"In the Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale cookbook, author Carla Kelly shows that just because a recipe is vegan does not mean that it has to be complicated. With over 150 delicious treats, you will not run out of tasty desserts for the family or ideas for the next bake sale. From everyday recipes like Lemon Bars and Peanut Butter Cookies to imaginative new creations like Rhubarb Squares and Balsamic Berry Bundt cake, there’s a little of something for the daring and for those that love the classics. Kelly answers all of the questions in baking for a vegan and wonderfully displays that it can be just as good as the original. Very informative and well-organized, make this a part of your cookbook collection."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- "The Secret to Skinny" Guidebook Review
- The Garden of Eating Cookbook Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- The Ice Dream Cookbook Review
- Go Dairy Free Book Review
- How to Cook Like a Top Chef Cookbook Review
- Simply... Gluten Free Desserts Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook