A Diet to Die For Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A Diet to Die For
Provided by Simon & Schuster
Reviewed by Pamela Enriquez
This book, by Sarah Steding, is three books in one. Not only does it have a mystery plot but it also gives you recipes and healthy eating tips. A novel, cookbook, and healthy eating guide are now all packed into one marvelous book. You will not be able to put down this mysterious thriller. Jen Stevens, the main character of this novel, is determined to find out what happened to Bess Brantwood, one of the stars of the Yummy Channel. Bess was murdered and thrown into a dumpster, and it is now up to Jen to figure out what happened. She is 30 pounds overweight and is hoping that solving a murder is not as hard as losing weight. Does Jen lose her waistline and have all the ingredients that it takes to get sweet revenge on Bess's murder? This is a story you’re not going to want to miss.
A Diet to Die For will delight both mystery fans and foodies. Who wouldn't love a skinny mystery? This is a great book that can relate to many. Steding offers great advice on how to lose those twenty pounds that have been haunting you for years. She makes losing weight actually seem possible and offers real advice that doesn't require high-cost weight loss plans or starvation. This light read is entertaining and useful. You can now enjoy reading about weight loss by intriguing yourself in a foodie mystery.
Steding takes a humorous role when it comes to weight loss. She jokes and pokes fun at all the struggles that come about in such a daunting task. Through the use of Jen, we see that solving a murder may indeed be easier than solving your weight problems. But she does not give up hope and inspires you all to do the same. At the end of the book you will find low-carb and low-calorie recipes that will help jump start your diet. Relax and lose weight by enjoying yourself and having good read with A Diet to Die For. Check out more of Steding on the blogs on Goodreads.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook