How to Cook Like a Top Chef Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are a big fan of the hit television show Top Chef, then you will absolutely love this new cookbook, How to Cook Like a Top Chef by the creators and contestants of Top Chef.
I think one of my favorite parts about this cookbook is how well it takes you behind the scenes of the hit show. Some of my favorite parts of this cookbook were the question and answer articles featuring some of the top performers from the series. I always find it fascinating to get inside the heads of these incredibly accomplished, talented and creative individuals. These articles provide insight as to what really goes on inside the heads of these masters.
Of course, for a book titled How to Cook Like a Top Chef, the recipes are the real stars in this cookbook. So often, while watching the show, the amazing dishes the chefs whip up just seem too out of this world for you to try making at home. Luckily, this new cookbook shows exactly how to make some of the most popular recipes for across all the seasons of the show. From meat and seafood to desserts and a whole lot more, this cookbook provides easy to follow recipes that show you exactly what you need to do to make a culinary masterpiece in your own kitchen. The next time I need to impress friends or family with a signature "wow" dish, I will definitely be turning to this cookbook.
Beyond just the recipes, this cookbook really lives up to its title by providing guides on the tips and techniques needed to make a Top Chef-caliber dish. Restaurant chef jargon can confuse me, but this cookbook does a great job of explaining and demonstrating the necessary techniques used my the master chefs. I especially loved the ingredient guides, will explained in simple terms what is really needed to get that perfect restaurant flavor in your own kitchen.
How to Cook Like a Top Chef by the creators and contestants of Top Chef does not just rest on its celebrity laurels, but instead provides a thorough guide on exactly what you would need to do to recreate some of the dishes featured on Top Chef. If you are a fan of the hit show, or if you are just a fan of high quality cooking at its finest, then this is definitely the cookbook for you.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook