Beat Sugar Addiction Now! For Kids Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a great book for parents who don't know where to start. Sometimes when you're used to something, especially when a child is used to something like sweets, it can seem nearly impossible to sway him/her otherwise without a catastrophic outcome. This books takes parents, step by step, through "detoxing" your kids from sugar addiction, hopefully avoiding the outbursts."
"This book is genius. This is exactly what parents need to keep their kids healthy and at the weight they should be."
"What I like most about this book is that it's not just about eliminating sugar, it's about getting rid of the dependency of sugar so you (and your kids) can still enjoy it, but in a healthier way."
"This isn't just for kids. I learned a lot about myself reading this book. I feel like I should follow these steps, and I'm 27."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook