"1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes" Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Edited by Sue Spitler, Linda Eugene and Linda Yoakam
Gifted By: Surrey Books
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
If you're a diabetic, this doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give up your favorite foods. 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes features a wide variety of healthy, filling meals for you to enjoy. All of the recipes in this cookbook are quick and easy to prepare, with a focus on fresh, seasonal foods.
A wide variety of recipes are featured, including blueberry pancakes with blueberry maple syrup, cheese fondue and macaroni casserole. Can you imagine enjoying these meals without worrying about how they will impact your health? All of these recipes are packed with flavor, yet they are low in carbs, sugars and fat. These recipes are so delicious that it's hard to believe they're nutritious. Even those who don't have diabetes will want to try making these healthy, hearty dishes at home. Dinnertime with your family will no longer be a challenge, since even the pickiest eaters will like at least one meal in this book.
This cookbook also contains comprehensive nutritional information and general cooking tips for beginners. It not only provides excellent diabetic meal choices, it also teaches you why it is important to pay attention to the sodium and cholesterol content of your meals.
In addition to a nutritional analysis, this book includes timely information about exercise, carbohydrate counting and food-exchange lists. If you're struggling to adapt to a diebetic lifestye, we highly recommend 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes. It makes the transition easier by providing many helpful tips that will not only change the way you eat, but also change the way you live your life.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Key Lime Pie
- How To Make Dandelion Tea Recipe
- Easy Healthy Flapjacks
- Creamy No-bake Blueberry Delight
- Grilled Salmon With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook