Hungry Girl To The Max Book Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hungry Girl’s Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook was a true standout – and not just because of the bright pink and green cover! With over 650 recipes, all of them including relevant nutritional information, this hefty cookbook is exactly what you need to start your “eat healthy” resolutions. With symbols indicating important features like “5 ingredients or less,” “15 minutes or less,” “meatless,” and more, you’ll know in a flash whether any of these recipes meet your needs. And with the wide variety of recipes available, you won’t have to sacrifice good taste!"
"Who knew eating healthy could taste so great?! I was blown away by how many recipes are included in Hungry Girl's To the Max Cookbook. There are recipes for everything you can think of: breakfast, slow cooker recipes, pizza, pasta, Mexican, Chinese, appetizers, shakes, and so much more. This is my new cooking bible. I like the layout, especially the easy-to-read symbols for cooking time, servings, 5 ingredients or less, number of calories, and if it's vegetarian. Awesome cookbook."
"When I first saw Hungry Girl's "To the Max" cookbook, I was blown away by the sheer size of it. This monster of a cookbook has over 600 recipes, way more than enough to get through an entire year without cooking the same meal twice! The next thing that impressed me about this cookbook was the wide variety of kinds of recipes, all of which fit under the category of "guilt-free." I love that I can flip to one page and find a guilt-free PB 'n Bacon Stuffed French Toast recipe and then flip to another page and find a recipe for guilt-free Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. This cookbook really has everything under the sun, so if you're looking to watch your waistline while still eating yummy foods, pick up a copy of Hungry Girl's "To the Max" cookbook. You won't be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals Book Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- Go Dairy Free Book Review
- Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook Review
- Sexy Women Eat Book Review
- Vegan Indian Cooking Cookbook Review
- The Healthy Slow Cooker, Second Edition Review
- Authentic Mexican Cooking, Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook