The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals Book Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"As much as I like to think of myself as an instinctually creative person, in reality, I get excited over charts, numbers, and various forms of organization. If, like me, you can appreciate a well-organized array of recipes and their health statistics, then The Complete Idiot’s Guide to 200-300-400 Calorie Meals is for you. With an introduction titled “Nutrition 101,” this book truly is a basic crash-course in successful dieting, based not off of unreliable fads and trendy meal options, but off of facts. With proven caloric equations and precise meal breakdowns, if you’re looking to lose weight through a healthy diet plan, this book will show exactly how to do it. You can follow their meal-by-meal guide if you want everything planned out for you, or if you prefer, you can use the book simply as a recipe guide to use when you get stuck in a rut. With such flexible options, you have no reason not to check out The Complete Idiot’s Guide to jumpstart your road to weight loss."
"This book is a dream come true for any New Year’s resolutioners or anyone looking to make a real change in their diet and lifestyle. 200-300-400 Calorie Meals by Heidi Reichenberger McIndoo, MS, RD, LDN and Ed Jackson breaks down meals, step by step, by calorie count, meal type and more. This cookbook is jam packed with solid meal plans and culinary tips to help anyone reach their weight loss goal. For people looking to make an impact on their life in a healthy way, this thorough and descriptive manual is an ideal guide."
"This is a great resource for people who are just starting out on a new and healthy lifestyle. It gives great tips and advice, along with easy recipes that will keep your interest in your new diet plan. All around, a great book. Who better to learn from than the experts?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Add a bit of Cajun spice to your next weeknight dinner with this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice! The chicken, rice, and… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Nature’s Path Superfood
- Bara Brith (welsh Tea Bread)
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook