Homemade Calzone Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Homemade Calzone Recipe is baked perfectly, so crispy with a delicious spinach and mushroom filling makes it a best weekday meal or appetizer that you can make in no time! Calzone is an Italian oven-baked folded pizza that originated in Naples in the 18th century. It is a pizza dough with the variation of stuffing like meat, veggies, ham, salami inside. WHY THIS RECIPE HOMEMADE CALZONE RECIPE WORKS: 1. Freshly baked always taste better 2. Ingredients are super simple and pantry friendly 3. There are so many variations/filling that you can make with the basic calzone recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook