Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Paleo, gluten free cauliflower potato salad is low-carb and healthy, yet creamy and absolutely delicious thanks to the addictive tang from the pickles, capers and mustard. Use only cauliflower for a faux-tato salad that’s just as tasty and also Keto compliant. The flavors of cauliflower and potato meld together beautiful; the textures are a match made in heaven and you get to add tons of nutrients to your dish without much notice – which is to say that it’s an easy way to get your kids and picky eaters to eat more vegetables without even knowing it!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook