This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hoisin Sauce – Try this Homemade Hoisin Sauce recipe, so easy and quick to make! So versatile and better than the store-bought! Hoisin Sauce is a thick, fragrant sauce with dark in color and thick in consistency Originally from China and widely used in Vietnamese cuisine and they called Chinese barbecue sauce. The Chinese cooking technique involves so many sauces and this Hoisin sauce recipe is popular and versatile. This sauce is frequently used in Asian cooking and it is commonly used as the marinade to grill meat, stir-fries, or served as dips."
Read NextLow-Carb BBQ Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook