This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5-minute Avocado Chutney
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This avocado chutney is a must-have addition to healthy snacks. If you're looking for a quick green chutney for chaats and sandwiches, this is the recipe you may not want to miss! Tastes great with tandoori chicken or tandoori cauliflower. Serve with coconut cauliflower rice for a low carb vegan meal. Drizzle on chaats and sandwiches. Spread on your toast or sandwich. Dip vegetable sticks or chips in this creamy sauce for a QUICK VEGAN SNACK. Sometimes I serve this green sauce as an additional dip for my popular appetizers- crispy quinoa patties, simple fish cakes or fried prawns. "
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook