5-minute Avocado Chutney
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This avocado chutney is a must-have addition to healthy snacks. If you're looking for a quick green chutney for chaats and sandwiches, this is the recipe you may not want to miss! Tastes great with tandoori chicken or tandoori cauliflower. Serve with coconut cauliflower rice for a low carb vegan meal. Drizzle on chaats and sandwiches. Spread on your toast or sandwich. Dip vegetable sticks or chips in this creamy sauce for a QUICK VEGAN SNACK. Sometimes I serve this green sauce as an additional dip for my popular appetizers- crispy quinoa patties, simple fish cakes or fried prawns. "
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
classic Southern dish gets a healthy makeover in this easy Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole! The combination of chicken,… Continue reading: "Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook