Thai Red Curry Paste
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Thai red curry paste recipe is authentic and very easy to follow. Made with fresh ingredients using the right technique, it is pungent and flavorful and totally preservative-free. Spare some time on the weekend to make this and enjoy a quick and easy red curry dish any busy week night! NOTE: Pound your curry paste in a mortar with a pestle. This is how you’re going to get the most fragrances and flavors out of all the herbs and spices. While using a blender or food processor can turn the ingredients into a paste too and much quicker, the overall flavor of the curry paste just won’t be nearly as strong. "
Preparation Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki makes the most phenomenal dinner you will ever eat. This homemade chicken teriyaki is superbly… Continue reading: "No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites With Lemon Asparagus
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook