We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Did you know that you can dry your own apricots at home with ease. You just need fresh fruits to do that and the best way to dehydrate them in a hygienic environment is with the help of a dehydrator. The dehydrator dries the fruit pieces evenly and you don't have to do anything. Just cut your fruits and follow my instructions for perfectly dried fruits. Besides, homemade dried apricots are healthier because they don't contain preservatives. Store-bought dehydrated apricots are bright orange because they add harmful preservatives to the fruits. That way you know what's in your apricots and you can watch your kids eat them peacefully. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook