This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Elderberry Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The main reason for making your homemade jam is to have control over the ingredients you are going to use, and thus, making the decision to prepare a more or less healthy jam. The jams that we usually buy in supermarkets, even in organic supermarkets, usually carry a large amount of sugars or sweeteners, as well as preservatives. Even the light versions that supposedly should be better for our health, are actually worse than the normal version because, instead of having refined sugar, they have artificial sweeteners. "
Read Next24-Hour Fruit Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Need a quick and easy side dish to go along with the main course? Make this Super Simple Pasta Salad Side Dish! It is possibly the… Continue reading: "Super Simple Pasta Salad Side Dish"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook