Super Slimy Snail Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a fun snack for the kids that’s fun to make and eat? These slimy snail snacks are healthy and so cute that kids won’t even notice they’re eating fruits and veggies at the same time! With apple slices, peanut butter, celery and a secret sweet ingredient for antennas, these snails are fun to make and eat any time and make an excellent lunch box treat or after school snack that your kids will ask for regularly!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Skip the tedious prep work and throw all of the raw ingredients into one dish! This Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole is a… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Simit (turkish Sesame Bread)
- Vegan Banana Scones
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Keto Chicken And Dumplings
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Ways To Stop Food Cravings
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook