5 Minute Apple Crumble
With only five ingredients, you can make a delicious and hearty dessert thanks to this 5 Minute Apple Crumble recipe from Rocky Barragan. This easy apple crumble is even easier than your average healthy apple recipes for dessert because it requires no baking at all.
For more information about and recipes from Rocky, check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
To see exact how Rocky makes this no bake dessert, check out this food video tutorial:
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time2 min
- 1/2 an apple
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet of Truvia stevia
- 10 sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- Peel, core and chop your apple into chunks. Place in a microwavable dish.
- In another dish mix together your wheat germ, cinnamon and Truvia.
- Now spray down your apple with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray and top it off with your wheat germ crumble.
- Pop in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Read NextFresh Fruit Gel