This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh Pineapple Salsa is easy to make and tastes great with grilled foods, tacos and tortilla chips. Make it festive by serving it in a pineapple bowl! I love homemade salsa. There are so many ways to use it. It takes tacos to another level. And rice and beans might seem bland without it. Fresh Pineapple Salsa is easy to make, very healthy, and gives your meals a tropical twist. And it's fun for parties!"
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
Read NextSpiced Chocolate Pear Overnight Oats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook