This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh Pineapple Salsa is easy to make and tastes great with grilled foods, tacos and tortilla chips. Make it festive by serving it in a pineapple bowl! I love homemade salsa. There are so many ways to use it. It takes tacos to another level. And rice and beans might seem bland without it. Fresh Pineapple Salsa is easy to make, very healthy, and gives your meals a tropical twist. And it's fun for parties!"
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
Read NextSlow Cooker Baked Apples
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No matter how hard you try to stay away from sweets, sometimes you just can't ignore that chocolate craving. Now, you can satisfy that… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Single-Serve Chocolate Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook