We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet and refreshing, this easy Peach Smoothie is a healthy breakfast or snack that's ready in about 5 minutes! Kids can't resist the simple and delicious combination of fruit, yogurt and milk or orange juice. Just blend and serve for a perfectly cool treat on a hot summer day! Smoothies are such a great way to sneak a bunch of healthy ingredients into your family's bodies. This Peach Smoothie recipe can be made with fresh peaches, canned peaches or frozen peaches, which means it's an easy year-round option that you can whip up in minutes. "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich will crush all of its competition. With the crunchy cashews, yummy craisins, and moist chicken,… Continue reading: "No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Sous Vide Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Fruit Salad With Vanilla Pudding
- Strawberry Cobbler
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook