Nature's Kitchen Avocado Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Avocados are one of my favorite fruits, but they can be a real pain to cut and slice. The Nature's Kitchen Avocado Slicer makes it so much easier to create the perfect slices of avocado anytime you want. The stainless steel tool will save you time and frustration.
The opposite end of the slicer can be used to pop the pit of the avocado out. This is a nice, little feature that could be overlooked. The only cutting you need to do is to cut the avocado in half; then the Avocado Slicer does all the hard work.
The Avocado Slicer glides easily against the skin of the avocado, maximizing the amount of "meat" you get out of the avocado. As it glides next to the skin, it also slices the avocado half into 11 small slices. These slices are the perfect size for using in a salad, on a sandwich, or then mashing into guacamole.
This kitchen tool is a real time and energy saver. I don't entirely trust myself when cutting an avocado, but this tool makes it much safer. After using it, you can put it right into the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Roman Meal Review
- Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
- Win a Yonanas Ice Cream Maker!
- Win a Kyocera Extra-Wide Peeler!
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- ALO Drink Review
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook